

This is Gracie's princess castle cake that I made for her. It takes so long to make home-made cakes and they have so much junk on them that when you're done no one wants to eat them. It was worth it when I showed it to her and she screamed with excitment.


Gracie's family enjoying the party!!!

Aunt Felicity and cousins gave her this cute Belle dress. I'm sure she'll be wearing it from sun up to sun down.

Aunt Diana and cousins gave her this adorable outfit!!

This is Gracie with her water/sand table that Mom and Dad gave her. Josh put it together the night before which was good because she played with it all day!!! Great entertainment if you're looking for a present idea. I give it 5 Stars!!!!!

Grandma Larsen gave her this car that she LOVES. Our neighbors have one of these and if we can't find her she's over at their house playing in theirs. She wanders off and heads to the two houses in the neighborhood who have these cars. Hopefully we can keep her closer to home now that she'll have one here.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Gracie - That sand and water table looks super cute and fun. Your cake is cute too, you're so ambitious. We missed you on Saturday and "Dallin and Robins" little get together. I think Dallin really wants to see you guys.
Looks like she had a fun birthday. I also enjoyed reading your anniversary blog. I can't believe that it's been 10 years either. I have a memory of your dad in the temple that makes me sad because he was getting so weak then; but he was so excited for you.
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Don't you just love this time of year. I was so jealous of your anniversary trip. FUN!
We are looking forward to our little picnic.
Wow, I think we were at Gracie's first birthday party last year when we were in Utah. Looks like you guys had a great time. Carter's birthday is coming up we may have to look into one of those tables or that car for him. It always seems like our kids have so much, but you have to get them something for their birthday. We will have to make sure we get together next time we come up. We will call or email to let you know our plans. Or you could have Josh call and bug Steve, he is trying to get out of coming with me.
Happy Birthday Gracie!! What a cute little girl! It looks like she had such a fun day!
Thanks so much for all the cute gifts you brought to the shower! I LOVE the plush blankets. Can't wait to use them!! And that tiny little sun dress is adorable! And the diapers will be an absolute life saver!! Thanks again! I felt bad that I didn't get over to talk to you guys! I tried making the rounds, but didn't get to everyone! Thanks again!
Post a Comment