

For our 10 year Wedding Anniversary we flew off to San Francisco. It was beautiful weather while we were there. Everyone kept telling us that this was very unusual, it is usually in the mid 60's this time of year there and it was actually in the high 80's. It was so nice to get away without any kids and just spend some quality time together. Thanks Mom and Diana for watching the kids for us and allowing this to happen!!!!



Alacatraz was an awesome place to go tour, kind of freaky and scary as well. I haven't seen the movie "The Rock" yet but we'll be renting it this weekend so I can watch it.

Fisherman's Warf was a neat place to shop and eat yummy seafood. We spent a lot of our time here!!!

We took a boat ride out to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was beautiful!!!!


You can't go to San Francisco and not ride one of their famous trolley's. We took a tour of the city on one. Our tour guide was hilarious. He had our group singing the "Rice a Roni" song as we drove through the streets.


We hiked up a HUGE and very STEEP hill to check out the crookedest street in the US-Lombard Street. It was fun to watch the cars drive down it.

This is us outside the Mel's Drive In, a very famous resteraunt in California. It was a lot of fun to play our own selection of 50's songs at are table.
5 comments:
I'm Jealous. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Our neighbor Jason told us that he met Josh. He tried to play a mean joke on me about Brooke :) Nice try Josh!
That sounds like so much fun. Steve an I have NEVER been on a vacation without kids. I really hope to some day. Maybe when residency is over next year. It just never seems like we have time, and for the past 6 years we haven't lived near family that would babysit for us. That is one of the perks I keep telling Steve that we need to move back to Utah for. Not sure if it will work, but I keep trying.
We are glad you guys had fun. San Francisco is a great place to vacation!
Oh! Doesn't time fly by! Gorgeous wedding dress by the way! And okay okay I finally updated my blog! I put a ton up. I'll get on the tag right away! I need help sometimes!
Em
Happy Anniversary! What a great trip to San Fran. We'll be in Payson over the 4th of July. We should visit or something. Dallin & Robin
Post a Comment