Sunday, June 1, 2008
Turning 30!
Today was my birthday and I turned the big 3-0! I don't want to sound like a party pooper but I was kind of depressed and sad all day, not because I didn't have plenty of people coming by bringing me presents and wishing me a Happy Day but I guess because I'm just sad that I've hit another era in my life. I guess we're only what we feel and I still feel like I'm 20 so that's what I'll stay! Thank you to everyone who came by and for all the wonderful gifts I've recieved, I am truely blest to have some of the best friendships in the world! I am also very grateful for all the accomplishments I've had the past 30 years and I hope that the next 30 bring many more!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Elizabeth. Maybe someday if we can talk Steve into moving back we can help you celebrate. We are planning to come in July, we'll have to get together.
Happy Birthday!! I feel the same way - course we aren't a day over 20!!
Happy Late Birthday Elizabeth. Gosh don't I feel like a terrible friend!! And 30 WOW!! That does sound old, but you look 20 and if you feel 20, then hey no one can argue with you on that one.
Haven't you heard? 30 is the new 20. Its gonna be great. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!
Robin & Dallin
I love that you are my cousin who is older! I am still in my 20's so I don't know how you feel yet. Happy Birthday. How is Gracie?
I hope you got my phone phone happy birthday message on your birthday. Sounds like you had a great day. Did your mom pass the message on to you that June 29 is the first Sunday that we have free for a picnic? Give me a call when you've got a spare minute, ok? xoxoxo
Post a Comment