Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun at the Parade!!

Every year I try and take the kids to see the city parade. It is the CUTEST parade around. All of the wards in the area do a float and they are all absoulutely adorable!!! The kids get lots of candy and have a real good time!!




I love this picture of Eli--it shows how intrigued he was with all the floats passing by. He sat in his stroller the whole time thoroughly entertained by the show going by him. It was so cute!!


Noah drinking his pop!! I was lucky to get him looking at me--it's practically impossible with this kid!!!!


Ellie posing for a picture at the parade!!


Matthew, EJ, and Zach enjoying the parade!!

1 comment:

Shelley Eggett said...

I love the miniature parade, all the little floats are so cute. Our ward took 1st place this year. They did the Lumber Jack Breakfast. I was SO proud!!!