We finally made it up to Temple Square tonight. We usually get up there before Christmas but with all the parties and snow we had going on this year we just didn't make it until now. It was fun to meet up with my Aunt Sandra and my cousin Mark. We were able to get a bite to eat at the Training Table and visit for a bit and then it was off to see the lights. I love some of these pictures of the temple, they are beautiful!!!!!!
Hey, I must be really behind on my blog reading. You have 3 here that I haven't read. Looks like you've had a wonderful Christmas season....now I'm ready for spring!
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
4 comments:
Nice, it is great to see pics of Sandra!! We leave tomorrow, cannot wait!
Really beautiful pictures of the temple!! Looks cold though.......
Hey, I must be really behind on my blog reading. You have 3 here that I haven't read. Looks like you've had a wonderful Christmas season....now I'm ready for spring!
These are great Pics. I love Temple Square at Christmas time.
Post a Comment