Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was as magical as ever. I love seeing the kids faces when they run out to the tree to see if Santa came. (Now if we could ever get them to wake up before us it would be a miracle. When I was a kid I woke up at 2:30 am and sat and stared at my presents until my parents woke up at 8 :)

Here's Matthew on his cool new wheels!



Luckily Santa came through and got Zach the DS he was sure he would bring him. (This is a story in itself and shall be saved for another day :)



The girls are still happy with the cheap gifts, thank goodness!!!! Ellie got a build-a-bear she was wanting and Gracie her gabriella purse and princess shoes.



3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Don't you just love having little kids for Christmas. It makes it so much more magical and exciting. There really are only a few precious years when the kids are so much fun like this. Christmas is fun for everyone, but I think having kids makes it so much more fun and exciting.

nena said...

Tate got a DS for his birthday. Tate and Zach will have to square off the next time that we see you guys.

Elicia said...

Looks like fun - I especially love Gracie's pic, I've never seen her hair even a bit messy! ;)