We took the kids to see Santa Clause this weekend at my mom's work. We waited for about an hour to see him and I was a bit worried about how Gracie was going to act when we got to him but she did really well. She got up on his lap and asked him for a Gabweella purse and sincess shoes. (Yes I know how to spell, I was just trying to type it the way she said it because it sounded so cute:)) Ellie asked for a jewelery box and a build-a-bear and the boys of course asked for the most expensive stuff like Wii games. The picture didn't turn out the cutest from the angle we were standing but they were all so excited to see him!!!!

Cosmo the BYU mascot was also there. I think the kids were more excited to see him than they were Santa.
3 comments:
Fun! That's cute that you got all of the kids in one picture. I can't wait until our girls get to see Santa.
Love it!! I think my kids would rather see Cosmo too. Must be a Larsen thing! I'm excited to see you guys!
Cosmo looks cute. Must be a "blue" Christmas. See you Monday!
Post a Comment