Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Christmas Party

This year for our family Christmas party we had a "Christmas Around the World" theme put on by my Aunt Linda. It was such a cute idea. A few of us "non party poopers" dressed up in different nationality costumes. Devin, Vanessa and Ellie were dressed in Asian attire, I was in a Mexican dress and my mom was a cute little Holland lady. Zach and Peyton were Indians. (Zach got undressed before I took this picture.)







Here's Grandpa Ike telling all of us how much he loves us. I think he was very grateful to have all his family together.



All the kids got to dress up in nativity costumes. My two boys were shepherds and Gracie was an angel and Ellie got to be Mary. She was so excited that she got to hold baby Jesus!







The kids got to break a pinata as well. There was a girl and boy pinata which was really great for the girls because there was only 3 of them. Thanks Linda for a SUPER cute party!!!!!

No comments: