Yay! Zach finally lost his first tooth. All his friends and classmates at school have been losing their teeth and Zach has been a late bloomer in the teeth losing department so he's been a bit frusterated by the whole thing. (It hasn't helped that his mom keeps bringing it up as well :) Well of course we're never satisfied because Zach woke up this morning and said he really wants to lose his two front teeth now like his friend Kennadee.

The tooth fairy brought Zach $3. He was pretty darn excited!!!!
10 comments:
$3 for one tooth! I wish I had the same tooth fairy as you?
This is a lovely blog and to see Zack getting a permanent tooth for Christmas shows how fast this precious LITTLE family is growing. I like his generous fairy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR ONES !!!
Wow! $3?!?! I'd lose me teeth again if I got paid that much for them! :)
He is so cute. I always feel so sad that they are getting old enough to loose their baby teeth.
Congratulations Zach! Now your mom will finally think you are a "normal" kid. Peyton was pretty excited to hear the news and can't wait until his first tooth comes out.
That is such an exciting day to lose your first tooth!! He has had to wait a long time.
This is an experiment. I noticed that Robin and I both say the Eggett Family, and that could be confusing so I'm changing my display name.
Congrats Zach - you look fabulous.
Zach you are lucky to have such a rich tooth fairy, my kids would love your tooth fairy!!!!!
It must be a Larsen thing. Brock lost his first tooth 2 months after he turned seven. This post cracked me up becuase just today Brock said that he wants to loose his two front teeth right before christmas because then the thooth fairy and Santa Clause can have a party at our house together on Christmas eve. He was really even singing "all I want for Christmas is to loose my two front teeth." How funny is that. Congrats Zach. We are so happy for you. I can't wait to see your missing tooth at the family Christmas Party on Monday!
Post a Comment