
Also for Memorial Day we spent the day at Lagoon. The company that Diana and I work for pay for all the families to go each year. It's really nice because it is a really slow day there and we're able to get on all the rides with no lines. (perfect for the kids) This year was especially good because it was raining and there was hardly anyone there so we got to ride all the rides with no waiting. You can tell by the picture below that it was a cold, yucky day with all of us in our ponchos. By the end of the day the sun came out and they declared it a "rain day" so we get to bounce back for free on another day so I guess we really lucked out!





2 comments:
Great picture of us in the poncho's. You'll have to email me that one.
I'm glad that you are going to make Memorial Day a tradition for your kids too. It sure was a big thing for us. Grandpa and I took flowers to your dad's grave on Friday since I didn't get over there on Memorial Day. I think that it's time to plan another picnic at at the park. What do you think?
Post a Comment