Thursday, September 25, 2008

New DO and Pics of the Kids

So I've been needing a change with my hair for a long time but kept chickening out when I'd go and get it colored and trimmed, but after seeing and being inspired by Laura's cute hair I finally did it. (Laura hopefully you're not offended and thinking my hair's cuter than that. If so I apologize :) :) My hair lady was wanting me to go even shorter but of course I got too scared. Maybe next time! Here are some pictures. (I HATE seeing pictures of myself as I'm sure we all do.)




My cutie pies before church. Gracie always wants her hair to be like Ellie's.


Ellie got to be queen for a day in school. She couldn't stop talking about it when she got home so I had to get a picture to remember how important it was to her.


I got Ellie this hat when I was in L.A. Isn't it so cute on her?!?!?!?!?!?!


Matthew and Zach wanted me to take these pictures of them with their dragon pictures they did with their Grandma when she was here babysitting them. They are obsessed with dragons now!

6 comments:

feliscrazylife said...

Cute hair cut. I think it suits you!The boys were dragon obsessed, we even had to watch dragon movies...Dragonheart and Eragon!

Layton family said...

I got a shout out on your blog, whew hew yeah! Elizabeth it is adorable. I love the cut, and it's the best form of flattery. However, it is a little longer which was what I was originally shooting for, so now I am jealous. You are the best!

Moo Moo J said...

I love your cut! How do you stay so good at blogging? I need to do better! No that I am getting settled I promise to add some more pix at least once a month (ha ha) okay I'll try for twice a month! Your daughter in that hat! SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Em

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Cute hair!! I have been fighting the urge to get mine cut. It's just too hard to have long hair with kids!! I may go for the shoulder length like you!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Your hair is way cute - Now you will probably just keep going shorter and shorter.... it looks great!!!

nena said...

Cute hair, and your kids are way adorable!!!