I've been thinking about Greg all day. I still miss him! Actually I see him occasionally when I look in the mirror. He used to be all Myers, and I was all Larsen. I guess the older I get the more Myer's genes come out in me. Also your trip sounds awesome! Glad you had so much fun. Luv U. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG. I'M SURE YOU KNOW WE'RE THINKING OF YOU xoxoxox
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad!!!
I've been thinking about Greg all day. I still miss him! Actually I see him occasionally when I look in the mirror. He used to be all Myers, and I was all Larsen. I guess the older I get the more Myer's genes come out in me. Also your trip sounds awesome! Glad you had so much fun. Luv U. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG. I'M SURE YOU KNOW WE'RE THINKING OF YOU xoxoxox
Post a Comment