Monday, September 29, 2008

Grandpa Ike's Little Cougars

Thanks Jennilyn for sending me this cute picture--it is definitely a keepsake!!!! This picture was taken at Grandpa Ike's birthday party in August and I thought I would share it with you all. Aren't they cute!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Layton family said...

There are 3 boys in there I do not recognize! How on earth did you get them all to do that? Frame it, because it is priceless. Is that movie you recommended playing out here? What is up with the freaky wierd music that is playing right now. I feel like someone is hiding behind my door and will come at me with a knife soon.

Moo Moo J said...

I love your blog background and the music is classic! Tell me your secrets!

Emily

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

This picture is awesome HUH! I made a 11x14 and took it to grandpa Ike. He made me go find a hammer and hang it on the wall right then. We were glad he liked it.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

You're welcome! I just wish Zach was looking too! There was only one where he was looking, and of course everyone else was looking off in their own world!

Chrissy, said...

Cute picture.

Your so festive with you new Halloween background and thriller music. You are so cute.