Friday, September 5, 2008

It's that time of year again....GO BYU!!!!

My most favorite thing about the fall season is going to the BYU games. Labor day weekend Matthew and I got to go on a date to the first game. BYU had a big win over Iowa so that made it even more fun! Anyone who know's my family know's that we are all die hard BYU fans and we've brain washed all our kids to be the same way. Grandpa Greg would be so proud!!!







Noah was my entertainment during the game. He made me make-believe food. He makes a killer pizza!!!


5 comments:

feliscrazylife said...

Ty has season tickets also, I put him and a friend on a plane with my buddy passes to go to Seattle for the Washington game this week. I think a girls trip is next :)

nena said...

looks like everyone had fun, I know Landon and my kids are jealous!

Mel & Annette said...

Go Cougs!

Elicia said...

Looks like fun. I do have to say BYU is fun to cheer for. I even watched the exciting Washington game home alone while Eric was there in Seattle.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Your team is off to a great start! That should also make your dad proud! ;)