Monday, May 12, 2008
Update on Gracie's Tooth
Not sure if anyone's interested but here's the update on Gracie's tooth. We were going to have it pulled out this coming Wednesday because it's not set in her mouth, but it has started to fall down where we can see it and since I was mainly wanting to have it replaced we decided to wait and let it fall out on it's own. I wasn't really up for having her put under and since she's fallen and bumped it about five times since she shoved it up into her gums, I'm pretty sure she'll either knock it out her self or it will fall out on its own. We just have to watch it to make sure she doesn't get an infection. Hopefully I'm making the right decision....stay tuned...!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so crazy. So will you have a new tooth put in, or just wait for her new one to grow in?
I think she's cute either way!
So did you go back to the Dentist for another opinion? I think that sounds good, you have to go with your gut, Mommy knows best. HOT swimsuit shot of you by the way!!!
Hey Laura-I did go get another opinion and he told me it wasn't a big deal to leave it in and just watch it for infection. Thanks for your advice when we talked earlier!!
Post a Comment