Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I just wanted to put out a special thanks to the mother's in our lives, Mom and Ann!!! Thank you for all that you do for our family. You are both wonderful!!!!!!! I'm also so grateful to be a mom myself. I'm thankful for four beautiful children who bring me LOT's of joy and happiness!!! And last but certainely not least, Happy Mother's Day to all of you, my sister's, Aunt's, Cousins, and Friend's. You are all wonderful mother's and I hope your day has been as good as mine.


This is the only picture I have of me and Matthew. I'm really embarrassed about posting a picture of me in my swim suit!!!!







3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Cute Pictures. Happy Mothers Day Elizabeth!!!

jemntref said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Elizabeth and by the way if I looked like you in my suit that is the only pictures I would post!

Em

Mel & Annette said...

...and a happy Mother's Day to you, too. I had a really great day, and my kids spoiled me. I got the lily's from your mom's planted. They'll look great! I had the perfect place for them. xoxoxox