Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I just had to add these pictures of Gracie. She had been playing outside ALL DAY for the first time and wouldn't let us take her away from the slide, trampoline or playing with her buddy Cole. Well, in the middle of dinner I looked over at her and she was drinking her sippy cup and her eyes were closed. She was ASLEEP sitting upright on a stool, drinking her juice. It was so CUTE!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Philter said...

How Cute!!!!!!!!!

Mel & Annette said...

Waaaaaay cute pictures. She's adorable! When are you going to get Diana blogging? Guess I'll see you tomorrow!

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh...Poor Gracie, she was so worn out. That is too cute. My kids haven't done that one yet.

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Thanks Josh & Elizabeth!! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Your Welcome! Congratulations to you two!!!!!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Thanks! Here is that site I told you I would sent your way! http://www.statcounter.com/
:)

Your stat counter might do the same things though - try logging in - mine didn't have that feature!