
Matthew's basket was hidden in the blanket basket. He got the Raymon Raving Rabbids Wii game and a german shepherd Webkinz.

Ellie's basket was hidden under the computer desk. She got the movie "Enchanted" and a horse Webkinz.

Gracie's basket was hidden in the oven. She got a cow bubble blower that freightens her to death. She loves the bubbles but wants someone else to blow them for her.

Zach's basket was hidden in the dryer. He got the Playground Wii game and a bulldog Webkinz.

Picture of the kids in their Easter clothes before going to church.

We had Easter dinner at our house. Here's a picture of Ellie doing a puzzle with her Grandpa Brown. They both love to do puzzles. Diana and Elicia are tearing it up at the Wii tether and dodge ball games. Go Girls!!!!!!

3 comments:
I absolutely love how adorable your kids are!!! I love the picture of Gracie on your family photo! Way too cute for words!
O.K. That picture of all 4 of your kids in their Easter clothes is SOOOOOOO cute. Gracie Especially!!! I love her hair. Where in the world did she come from, with that red hair!!
Elizabeth, your blog is adorable. I was looking at old photos and could see Devin in uncle bill. Some of grandma cook as a baby looks like your kids.
David and Natasha are having a baby in November then they will have to have a blog too. Love Auntie Annette The one with Dave
(I had to write you from Emily's blog)
Post a Comment