Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Greatest Guy I Know!!!!!

Josh celebrated his 34th birthday this past friday, March 14th. He shares his birthday with his Dad who turned 63. We went to Johnny Carino's to eat and celebrate with family. Below is a picture of Josh with one of his birthday presents, Guitar Hero. He loves it and plays whenever he can find a spare minute which is pretty rare around this place. He also got a new camera that I will be using more than him, a gym pass and a new LCD T.V. He's as spoiled as the kids! I want Josh to know how grateful I am to him. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He works so hard for our family and I appreciate all that he does for us. Happy Birthday Babe!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Wow Josh, you are getting old. I guess we all are. Happy Birthday. I remember that your Birthday is on my Parents Anniversary.

Elizabeth - It looks like you're an old pro at this blogging stuff, it looks way cute.

Mel & Annette said...

Blimey old bloke! Happy Birthday! I though I'd throw in the Australian stuff just for the effect. Hope your day was happy!

Layton family said...

Hello! I am happy you have a blog! It really is a fun way to keep up with people. Gracie has the cutest hair I live it! Wish Josh a happy bday for us. I feel pretty good. Just grateful for a happy healthy baby. I will talk to you later