
Welcome to our family blog! With much needed pressure from my friends and family I've finally jumped on the band wagon and started a blog! Thank you to my hubby for getting it going for me, I'm not much of a computer wiz and can't even get pictures from my camera to the computer. Above is a picture of the family at our Larsen Christmas party last December. We were in charge of the party this year and we did a Hawaiian theme. I think it turned out really cute and everyone seem to have a good time. I love looking and reading all of your blogs and hope mine will be half as cute. I might use some of your ideas so please forgive me and just take it as a compliment. They're all so cute!!!!!
1 comment:
So stinkin' cute - I am so proud of your blogging skills! Ü I am looking forward to looking at it often so you better update it! Happy Birthday to Josh.
Post a Comment