Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!


Today is my mom's birthday and we just wanted to wish her a HAPPY Day! Mom, you are the best there is and I'm so proud to call you my mom! You are a great friend and I can always count on you for a listening ear and good advice. We appreciate all that you do for us and are so thankful to have you for our mother and grandma! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

4 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Happy birthday to Mary from us too. I am sorry to say that I forgot, so I will call her to tell her myself. I agree, she is an amazing woman and we are all lucky to have her in our lives. xoxox

Shelley Eggett said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!!

Elicia said...

Happy Birthday to Mary! You are a great daughter Elizabeth!

Layton family said...

I got it, it works now. Thanks for the invite. I have had some wierd people posting too. super cute blog.