I've been BIG slacker with the blogging thing lately. I forgot to post about this day when I babysat 9 kids. (4 of mine and 5 nephew's and a niece.) Luckily Grandma L came to help me...I'm certain I never would've made it if she hadn't. We walked the kids down to this awesome new park we discovered close to our house. The kids had a blast playing on the playground and in the creek. They were all such good little kiddies:o) I love this picture of Gracie and Eli. They play so good together and Eli is so good at looking out for her---what a great cousin.
Hey I have met almost all of those kids many times, and none of them have ever done anything wrong... I am being serious too, why are those kids so darn good? What is your secret?
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey I have met almost all of those kids many times, and none of them have ever done anything wrong... I am being serious too, why are those kids so darn good? What is your secret?
...what a great auntie
Post a Comment