Monday, September 28, 2009

Devin and Vanessa's Wedding

Devin and Vanessa's wedding festivities were absolutely wonderful. I didn't get as many pictures of the bride and groom as I would've hoped. (Hopefully Vanessa will post a bunch more when they get back from their honeymoon). The entire day was magical!!!

My mom and her sisters.



Mom and my handsome brothers.








Aren't these flower girls adorable??? Vanessa's sister made these cute outfits for the girls. Gracie loved it so much she had to wear it to church the following Sunday.

Gracie and her boyfriend Cole :o)

Mom and Devin dancing...

Vanessa and her Dad. I love the second picture of her and her dad hugging. SO CUTE!


Cutting and eating the cake. Sorry the pics got so dark here. It was a beautiful reception. Vanessa has such a cute and unique style...I loved the feathers!!!! My little bro definitely did good :o)

3 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Thought both days were perfect. They are great together.

Shelley Eggett said...

I wish we could have stayed longer, and I wish we wouldn't have brought our kids. It would have been so much more enjoyable. I'm so happy for them. It was fun to see you guys and such a fun night.

Diana said...

I love the picutures of all the kids. The next wedding in the family will proabably be for one of the kids. It was a great night.