I can't believe summer is already over and that it's time to send the kids back to school. I now have 3 going to school all day long...wierd! Gracie slept until 10 this morning and when she woke up she walked all through the house looking for her brother's and sister. She was pretty sad to say the least:( She's pretty much been Ellie's little side kick all summer so it's a good thing she'll be starting preschool in a couple of weeks. Here they are heading off for the first day!!! (Matthew-5th grade, Zach-2nd grade and Ellie-1st grade).

4 comments:
Yeah, now that Peyton is gone, Noah thinks I need to play games with him all day long. So I'm looking forward to preschool too.
YEAH for school!!! My kids don't start until Monday, we went and met their teachers today so now they are excited!! Good luck in school guys:)
You have the cutest kids!!!
Wow, you are down to one kid for most the day. Did you ever think you'd get to that point? Time for another one :) That's fun that they can all ride their bikes together. P.S. I need to know where that park is with the stream, it looks fun.
Post a Comment