Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

It's tradition for the Easter Bunny to hide the kids baskets every year. Gracie was so excited to be the first one to find her's behind the chair. She kept saying, "Look Mom, the rabbit brought me a basket for my birthday." She thinks when she receives something then it's her birthday.




Zach's basket was hidden in the closet. (I'm so glad that I get to show off all my clean areas in the house (sarcasm here). His dad had to play hot and cold with him until he found it.




Ellie's basket was hidden down stairs in the corner. It took her awhile to find it. She went down there about 4 time before she actually found it.




Matthew's basket was hidden in the laundry basket. I think it took him over an hour to find his. You can tell by his face that he wasn't too happy about the whole thing :)




Here are pictures of the kids in their easter clothes. See my tulips coming???--you can't imagine how excited I get when they start blooming!!!!




We went to Grandma's house after church for dinner and an Easter egg hunt for the grandkids. Grandma fills the eggs with candy and quarters--the kids love it!!!





1 comment:

Shelley Eggett said...

I love their Easter Dresses!!