I had to share this cute picture of my little Gracie Girl. She was SO excited to go see inside the temple that day. She talked about it for a week after we went. The spirit of a child amazes me!!!!
She looks so darling! Then again, when doesn't she? That's so sweet that she was so excited at such a young age. I guess they understand a whole lot more than we give them credit for.
She is so adorable! We really liked the temple open house, too, but it was hard going at night. Our girls ended up getting so tired & a little fussy. I am going to try to go to the Oquirrh Temple during the day. :)
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
5 comments:
She's definitely a cutie!!
She looks so darling! Then again, when doesn't she? That's so sweet that she was so excited at such a young age. I guess they understand a whole lot more than we give them credit for.
She is so adorable! We really liked the temple open house, too, but it was hard going at night. Our girls ended up getting so tired & a little fussy. I am going to try to go to the Oquirrh Temple during the day. :)
No doubt Beautiful! I just can't get over that red hair. Her little face looks so much like her Daddy only much cuter :)
Cute picture and a cute girl. "Ya did done good!"
Post a Comment