Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Pictures

Ellie has been begging me to let her bring home the class pet gerbil over the weekend for months now so I finally broke down and let her. (As most of you know, I'm not much of a pet person.) The kids have loved having a pet in their room and have sat and watched her for hours. I was kind of grossed out because I thought a gerbil was bigger and looked like the little guy on "Bedtime Stories." Instead, we got a mouse looking gerbil. I hate mice!!!!!! At least they can't say that I didn't ever let them have a pet, even if it was just for a weekend:)







Gracie was given the book "Pinkalicious" from one of her friends the other day. She loves it and asks me to read it to her over and over again. I guess she gave up on me because I found Matthew reading it to all the kids on the floor of my bedroom.



Matthew and I were able to go on a date this past weekend to the BIG rivalry basketball game between the Y and the U. We sat by some annoying U fans so it was great that the Y beat them. I got sort of crazy during the game and was a bit embarrassed for myself later. Matthew told me that I embarrassed him. I guess that means I'm getting old if I'm starting to embarrass my kid :) Thanks Elicia for watching the other kiddies for me, we had a good time!!!!





4 comments:

Layton family said...

Who is sitting next to Devin?????? I cannot believe you thought that was TOdd! It is the guy from this season;s survivor. It is pretty funny huh. Good one Diana! she was on point with that one. What is pinkalicious?

Elizabeth said...

Laura,
Pinkalicious is a really cute book for girls. I think there is one called Purplalicious too. Jane would love them!!!

Shelley Eggett said...

Did you have to touch the mouse? I don't know if I could have done it. Maybe a big furry puffball, but not one that looks like a mouse. I'm proud of you!

Philter said...

For the record Elizabeth, you embarrassed me too. (and you're younger than me)