I got this idea from my cousin Laura's blog....here are the instructions if you would like to play.
1. As a comment on my blog leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me well or not so well, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and people will leave a memory about you. It's a fun way to get to know each other better. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I'll go to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments on my blog.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I remember getting together and taking all our kids down to Thanksgiving point to the farm, they were all tiny little things. In fact I think Elizabeth even had Diane's little Peyton with her and he was just a baby, I have pics of all the kids riding the horses. They loved it! And Elizabeth had plenty of hand sanitizer ;)
Good idea, huh! I remember that whenever we go to Utah and go to the movies, your perfect well behaved kids always sit through the whole thing with wide eyes and mouths full of candy and popcorn. Which I am totally jealous of. I have the bad memory of not making it to your wedding (which I am really sorry for). You have always shown interest in what goes on in my life. I remember when I came out and visited you and Josh and you set me up with a guy that jammed his tongue down my throat, gross. I can remind you of his name if you forgot (not on a blog though). I also remember trying to make you like me more than you liked Emily... you know how tough the competition is when you are vying for best cousins attention.
Laura--I've got to call you and find out who this guy was. I've forgotten and my curiosity has gotten the better of me.
It is hard to pick just one memory since we are sisters. Some of the funny memories come from you and some of the boys you dated. I rember when you and Ryan were kind of dating and he was totally obsessed with you and would write all of these sappy notes and letters to you. You had this giant box in your closet where you would keep all his notes. I also remember when we were teenagers and would take each others clothes. I got so mad when you would take my stuff that I went and bought a chain and padlock and figured out a way to lock up my closet. I remember feeling pretty clever with that idea. I have so many more I could write about but I figured I better just limit it to a couple.
The good ol' days when we would put Maleah to bed in a play crib in your room, and play games or watch T.V. until way too late in the night.
Listening to Zach fall out of his bed several times each night, as we were out just having a good ol' time (poor kid)
Faithfully watching the Bachelor together, and getting so mad at who they chose.
This one will make you laugh. I remember one night about 1:00 a.m. when your dad called and woke me up. He was convinced that you had been kidnapped and he wanted me to drive up to RC Willey's to see if your car was still in the parking lot. I was pretty freaked; but told him that you were probably just with a friend. He said that you were such a good girl that you would never go anywhere at night without getting permission........(hmmmmm?) I never did go back to bed until he called a few hours later and told me that you were safe. You were the one later, who told me where you had been.
Yeah I remember coming home about 2 am and there was a cop car out in front of our house. I about turned around and never came home when I saw that. I don't think my mom talked to me for two whole days because she was so upset with me.
Well, I remember when we went up to my parents cabin when Matthew was barely one. I fed him like 4 bowls of Cocoa Puffs. Duh! What was thinking. You were so chill about it, you just kept telling me that I was going to have to change that diaper when the time came. You are such a fun easy-going mom. When Brock was one I would have lost my mind if someone tried to feed him Cocoa Puffs.
Well I have tried to write this message three times now but I keep getting a weird error thing. Hopefully third times a charm. I remember how much fun I always thought your house was! Playing in the basement, running around the yard laughing at Sandra's Madonna cones! I remember combing the neighborhood looking for someone with a trampoline! I remember how fun it was to share wedding dresses and how skinny you looked in it and still are by the way!!!
Em
Post a Comment