Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Fun!!!!

I've tried to make this summer a little more memorable by planning atleast one activity a week for the kids. We've gone to the children's discovery museum at the gateway, to lots of parks, swimming at the pool atleast every week and just hanging out with friends. Below is a picture of the friends they hang out the most with because their mom's are together so much.



Ellie with her insepperable playmate Aly. These two are together whenever possible.



This is Gracie with her best buddy Cole or "Coley" as she likes to call him. She loves playing with him and I find the two of them kissing every now and again.



Thanks to our neighbors for a fun "family night" out on their boat. Our kids love playing with their kids and have a good time when we go out on the lake with them.






We've had a lot of little firework shows for the kids this year. Gracie burned her leg after this sparkler was done burning. She rubbed it on her leg. I felt so bad!


No comments: