Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Zach!!!

Zach had a birthday party with his friends this year. We took them to see a movie and then went to Chickfila for ice cream after. He has a great bunch of friends!!!


The kids love to pick what they want for breakfast on their birthday. I surprised him with this donut of the Y since BYU was playing the Utes on his special day. He thought it was the best breakfast he'd ever had...funny kid!!!


I decided to use the game as the theme for his birthday cake. (Actually, I just dropped the ball on making him one this year). He loved it, so I guess it didn't matter. Would've been a better birthday for him if our Cougs would've pulled off a win but he likes basketball too and they won that night so that seemed to suffice him ;o)


We have a wonderful family that support our kids on all their birthdays!!! Zach we love you and our lives would be VERY boring if you weren't in them ;o) Happy #9!!!!!







2 comments:

Layton family said...

I love your moms classic stand with her arms folded because she is cold! Happy Birthday Zac! We will see you all in a few days

Armstrong Family said...

Little Zach is growing up, what a cute boy!!!