


Cousin Katie and Laura


Cousin Jared was complete entertainment for the kids while we were there. The first night we got there he entertained them for 2 hours building all sorts of lego creations. Here's a picture of him with the kids and the huge tower they made.


We spent Labor Day at the beach. The kids were in awe of the ocean. I think Matthew's the only one of our kids that would even remember it. Here are some pictures of them playing and having a good time.





"Sisters" Mom and Aunt Annette

Jared burying ALL the kids in a big hole in the sand.



The "love birds" playing in the ocean:)

Now it's Jared's turn to get buried by the kids. Thanks Jared for entertaining the kids for two days. They haven't been able to stop talking about how much fun they had with you!!



It's become a tradition when we go down to California to rent bicycles and ride them along the beach. It's SO much fun and ends up turning into a competitive race between groups on different bikes. I think we one????:o)




The "love birds" trying to beat us in the race:)


We had a wonderful day at Disneyland! The kids were able to meet lots of Disney characters, as you'll see below, and ride lots of fun rides.


The "love birds" walking down Main Street!

Auntie Annette couldn't let the girls spend the day at Disneyland with out wearing princess dresses. Gracie was in heaven being princess Ariel all day (went great with her hair:) Meet Cinderella and Ariel:o) Gracie loved getting to know her cousin Jane on this trip. (Laura--she's been asking me when she'll be able to play with Jane again. Wish we lived closer to each other!!)







I love this picture!

The parade was a little different this time. It was based on the birthday celebration theme that's going on this year. The kids loved it and Gracie and Jane were pulled up by the dancers to join the performance. The girls were not shy at all...they really busted some moves for the crowd:o)






The last day of our trip was spent and Disney's California Adventure. The girls got to see a performance by High School Musical 3 and got to meet Cinderella which was a highlight. I had fun torturing the kids by taking them on the Tower of Terror. I'll never forget Zach's face during this ride. He was completely terrified, but the look on his face was hilarious. I couldn't get them to go on it again with me for some reason:o) I think they would all agree that their favorite ride was Soar'in over California. We were able to go on it a few times because there were no lines all day...can't beat that!!!





7 comments:
cute pics!! glad you guys had a fun time! I'm so going through cali withdrawls :)
What a fun trip and AWESOME pics! We're glad you're home - your house looked so quiet! ;)
Fun times! Hopefully we will get to do again soon. My kids had so much fun spending the week with their cousins.
Okay, I am waiting for an email with a bunch of pics! We had so much fun too... Jane is beginning to think nothing could be better than her cousins!
Oh, the magic of Disneyland! Your kids will always remember it and ask to go back every year. Glad that you had a wonderful time.
I'm jealous - that looks like a great trip! Cute pictures too. I want to see pictures of Eric and Elicia's twins too, post some.
Fun trip. Peter Pan looked kind of creepy though. See you guys on Thursday.
Post a Comment