Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun on the Lake with Friends!!!

We've had a lot of fun playing with our friends on the lake this summer. Mathew and Zach were able to try skiing for the first time and the girls love to ride on the tube. We have the best neighbors ever--thanks guys!!!!






Here are the boys trying to get up on the ski's. Zach got up but let go...I think he got scared and didn't know what to do. Look at that scared face:) Matthew got up as well. I was so proud of them. I think it took me about 10 tries before I got up when I tried for the first time.







Josh had the day off work and was able to hang out with us this day. The boys were so excited to ride on the tube with there dad. Matthew won the prize for hanging on the longest while going so fast!!!!







4 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Looks like fun. Sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out while we were there.
p.s. Steve had a pretty promising job interview while we were there. We'll keep you informed!!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

How fun!! Annette and everyone haven't quite gotten me in the water yet! All those kids are so brave to me!!! I need to get with them and they can give me a lesson on fearlessness!

Mel & Annette said...

Glad you've had fun. I'd recognize that Utah Lake water anywhere!

Shelley Eggett said...

k - I'm jealous, we need some friends with a boat :)