

I think these cowgirls are ready for a rodeo, don't you???




Pledging the flag has taken on a whole new meaning in our family since Josh became an American. I can just see a different look of pride in his eyes. (He would be laughing at me for saying this.)



"Dad am I doing this right?"



This was the kids favorite part of the night--watching the free style motor-cross riders. They did all sorts of amazing tricks. Zach's favorite was the flips. These guys are definitely brave and crazy!!! Sorry the picture is so blurry!




Does this face say I'm ready for bed or what????
3 comments:
We were right there with ya last night! It was fun - the motorcycles were our favorite part too. I wince everytime they go up in the air. I can't imagine how their Mom's feel.
Man, you have got just about the cutest kids. Lucky woman. Tell Matthew congrats on the artistry!
Looks like a fun evening. I love the rodeo, too. This is a great time of year!
Post a Comment