Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl

Grandma L took Gracie to build-a-bear to get her first teddy bear. She loves to take Ellie's away from her so it was time she got one of her own. It was so funny because me and my mom were trying to talk her into a few different bears, but her mind was set on this pink one. She really didn't even want to make her own, she had her heart set on the display bear and wouldn't put it down. (I ended up switching it when she wasn't looking:)






Gracie had a fun party with family and friends this year. The year has flown by so fast. It seems like yesterday that I was posting about her second birthday. Happy #3 Gracie!!



The kids love breaking a pinata!! Gracie wasn't too sure about putting the pillow case over her head,


Has anyone broke this thing yet?? I want some bubble gum! (I think Matthew was the one who finally broke it.)



It's become a tradition to play water balloon volleyball on Gracie's birthday. It ends up turning in to a water fight:)


I flaked out this year and purchased a store botten cake. She didn't seem to mind since it came with some more dress-up accessories.


She got spoiled by friends and family with so many fun presents. I didn't take pictures of everything she got but below is a picture of her all dolled up in her jewelery and sunglasses. She loves to dress-up so the tutu my neighbor made for her will be perfect, isn't it adorable?




Gracie loves the baby Grandma B gave her. She swims when you put her in water. It was perfect because Gracie started swimming lessons the day after her birthday and watching the baby swim got her more excited to learn how to swim herself. She loves to play with it in the bathtub too.

We had the neighbors over to swim in the new pool that Gracie got for her birthday. They all had a lot of fun! Diana may be mad at me for putting this picture of Noah on but I thought it was too cute not to share:)

3 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

She's growing up! She looks so much like Josh (but way cuter of course)

Happy Birthday Gracie

nena said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!!! You are a beautiful little girl and we love you:)

Diana said...

It was a great birthday party! Gracie is the cutest!