We spent Memorial Day at Lagoon again this year. With the great weather, my work paying for it, and short lines, we just can't pass up going. The kids love it!!! Gracie was more into the rides this year. I took her on one of the Haunted House rides and after we got off she said, "Mom, that ride freaks me out." Where do they learn this stuff ?:)?:) Gracie loves her Uncle Phil. Devin and Vanessa are so cute together :) Have I said that before?????:) I LOVE this picture!!!!!
We haven't been to Lagoon in forever. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love that last picture with Josh and Gracie, SO CUTE!! You need to blow it up and frame it. It's fun how much little girls love their daddies.
What an adorable picture! I'm so glad I found your blog! Now I can stalk you without you knowing it. I guess I just told you so the cat's out of the bag.
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
5 comments:
Looks a lot more fun than pulling weeds like we did. Actually we had a good day too...(after the weeds)
Looks like you had fun! I love that last picture, too. TL worked this weekend, so we are going to have our own little midweek vacation. :)
We haven't been to Lagoon in forever. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love that last picture with Josh and Gracie, SO CUTE!! You need to blow it up and frame it. It's fun how much little girls love their daddies.
I thought I remembered you saying that Lagoon had short lines on Memorial day. We might have to try that sometime.
You got some way cute pictures. Devin's girlfriend looks like she fits right in. She looks like she could be his sister.
What an adorable picture! I'm so glad I found your blog! Now I can stalk you without you knowing it. I guess I just told you so the cat's out of the bag.
Post a Comment