He finally did it after 30 years! Josh is officially a citizen of the United States. For those of you who don't know, he's from Australia. Try playing "Where's Josh" instead of "Where's Waldo" in this picture below :) He's repeating the oath. My little patriotic beauty. Josh's parents took us out to the Cheese Cake Factory afterwards. It's one of our favorite places to eat!!!!
That is actually kind of funny. I didn't even know he wasn't a citizen yet. Katie and I were just talking about you guys the yesterday. Mom was telling me that you all told her how you don't breast feed, and that got us on the topic of how nice it has been to get to know you guys batter as adults. It is so fun when you come and visit. I am lucky you like my mom so much so I can see you to.
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
5 comments:
How awesome. We have been wondering when this would happen. Congrats Josh!! How does it feel to be a Yankee?
That is actually kind of funny. I didn't even know he wasn't a citizen yet. Katie and I were just talking about you guys the yesterday. Mom was telling me that you all told her how you don't breast feed, and that got us on the topic of how nice it has been to get to know you guys batter as adults. It is so fun when you come and visit. I am lucky you like my mom so much so I can see you to.
Hey Josh! That's great! Guess you're on top now, instead of "down under." Congrats bloke with lots and lots of Yankee Love!
I didn't realize!!! Congratulations! he will make a great American ;)
Your kids are cute as ever!
Em
Way to go Josh!! You finally did it!! So proud of you :)
Post a Comment