Monday, October 13, 2008

Ellie's New Do

Ellie has been begging me to get her hair cut like her friend Aly's for quite a while and I haven't wanted to because she has such long beautiful thick hair. Since I got mine cut she's been relentless in her begging. I think it turned out really cute on her. It's funny though, today she was playing with one of her barbie's and said, "Mom I want my hair long again so I can put it to the side like this barbie's hair." Girls---they're so indecisive. (I wonder who she got that from:):)


5 comments:

Chrissy, said...

Very nice. I know what you mean. Erika asks for bangs and the next week she says she is growing them out again. CC says yes Mom pleas cut my hair, cut my hair, then she is so mad at me that I cut it!

Ellie looks so cute.

Could your bathroom get any cleaner?

Diana said...

Ellie your new haircut is so cute! But your hair has always looked good, so it probably will be cute no matter what new hairstyle you have.

Layton family said...

You have a daughter mommie do, how super cute! I think she is sure beautiful

feliscrazylife said...

Saige is sooo jealous, her Dad said she couldn't cut her hair again! It might just accidentally happen one day :)

Shelley Eggett said...

Cute Haircut!!! I love it! Ellie has such pretty hair.

We are trying to grow Maleah's hair out. It's finally starting to look longer and I'm loving it. I'm not sure how long it will last thought with all the tangles.