Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Sis!!!


Diana in front of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. She and Phil took a trip there in March!


Matthew, Me and Diana at the BYU-Utah game last November. The cougs won of course. GO BYU!!!!

Thanks for all that you do for us Diana! We wish you a VERY HAPPY Day!!!!

5 reasons why I think I've got the best sister:
1. She's a great friend!
2. She's fun to go shopping with!
3. She's got a great sense of style. (She gives me some great ideas to copy!!!)
4. She babysits my kids so I can work!
5. She's a great Aunt to my kids. She's their favorite!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Thanks for the birthday tribute and nice comments!!

Diana

Shelley Eggett said...

Happy Birthday Diana!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Diana!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Happy Birthday Diana. You guys are so lucky to have each other.

Mel & Annette said...

Hope you had a really great birthday. Love you tons!