

We had a beautiful condo in Green Valley. The kids had a blast swimming in the pool and us girls just watched and tried to get a tan. (Didn't put any pictures of us doing that.) Thanks to the dads for getting in the pool and keeping the kids entertained!




Fiesta Fun in St. George was a lot of fun! The guys went golfing the day before so I think the practice they got helped them with the minature golf game we had going. The kids had fun playing all the arcade games and we also got a competitive air hockey game going. What can I say, our family's REALLY competitive went it comes to games!







Hiking and enjoying the beauty of Zion Nat'l Park. We definitely live in the most beautiful place in the country!










Some of us were pooped out after 4 days in the sun and a "little" hike in Zion.
6 comments:
Looks fun! I think that we need to plan another family trip together like we used to take "back in the day..."
I up for it. Let's do it!!!!
Wow - you took a ton of pictures! I wish I was that good at that! Glad you guys had such a fun time!
I am impressed you can take all those kids to do such fun things. I don't feel confident that I wouldn't lose Jane. She has the same swimsuit (green and white from old navy). I remember when you came to my mom's you had some of the same clothes as us. Hope to see you guys soon
Fun! I wonder if we'll ever go on a Larsen family trip with so many of us! The camp out is the closest I have been able to experience with most of us all together. Makes me want to go on a fun trip! We aren't going on vacation till Memorial Day weekend! :)
Looks like a fun trip!!! I love all the pictures, that last one is hilarious.
Post a Comment