Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Celebrating Mom's 60th

For Mom's 60th birthday celebration her daughters and daughter-in-laws decided to surprise her with a weekend girls get-a-way. We took her to eat at Flemming's, (which was SO GOOD, I'll never eat steak anywhere else that taste as good as it does there) stayed over night at a hotel and played games, got pedicures and did some shopping. It was so much fun and we definitely need to do it more often.






Mom and her sister Sandra celebrate the same birthday. It was fun getting together and eating at The Olive Garden with her and Mark. Afterwards we had cake and ice cream at Eric and Elicia's. Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so much!!!!




4 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Mary is the best!!!!

Diana said...

It was fun!!

Layton family said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Those pics of Sandra always are fun to see. I miss you guys!

Shelley Eggett said...

What a great idea! And I had no idea your Mom was 60. 60 used to seem so old to me but now that our parents our there, it seems so young.