Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday and Baptism Day Zach

Zach had a fun-filled day on his birthday this year. We call him our Thanksgiving baby because his birthday falls on or near Thanksgiving every year...pretty crazy that the kid hates pumpkin pie though. Mom and Dad got Zach this basketball arcade. The boys love it and it has been well worth the money. Zach's become one popular dude on the block since he got it. The neighbor boys are knocking on the door every day asking to play it. Zach's loving the attention!!!





Here's another one of my attempts at a homemade birthday cake. They're basketballs going through a net in case you can't tell ;o)



We had a great time bowling for Zach's birthday party with cousins and friends!










We ate at Wingers per Zach's request. He loves their wings and it doesn't even bother him how "Hot" they are. I think he ate about eight of them.





I think he's wishing for a dog here....keep wishing boy, keep wishing :o)



Zach was spoiled as usual from his grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins with presents. He got everything he wanted....except for the dog that is:o) I've been teasing him that Santa doesn't need to come because he doesn't have anything left to bring him.

He loves his cool new shirts that Peyton and Noah gave him.




Uncle Devin and Aunt Vanessa gave him a Lego Bionicle.



Grandma L gave him some basketball shoes. He'll be playing Jr. Basketball in January.



Grandma and Grandpa B gave him a collection of Bakugans and he got $8 from EJ and Eli. I'm telling ya, this kid got spoiled! Thanks everyone!



Zach's baptism day was so special. I asked him how he felt after he was baptized, and he told me he got a ticklish feeling in his tummy when he came out of the water. I thought this was so cute, and it reminded me of what our Heavenly Father teaches us at such a young age so that we can recognize that feeling (the spirit) throughout our life. We are so proud of you Zach and feel so lucky to be your parents!!! Happy #8 son!!!!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

We are so proud of Zach! He is such a good kid and always keeps us laughing.

Ashley said...

I seriously can't believe he is already 8! Congrats on the baptism!

Layton family said...

Ya know having kids grow up this fast makes you seem much older than me! Tell him Happy Bday, and congrats on such a special baptism

Mel & Annette said...

Congrats Zach! What a special week!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I just LOVE baptisms!! Always cry...but love 'em! Congrats Zach! You made a wise decision! ;)