More to come......when I'm not up at midnight trying to decide which one's to post. You did a AWESOME job Jennilyn, thanks so much!!!! Check out her photography blog at www.jproulxphotography.blogspot.com (New pics down the right side as well).
I am a wife and mother to four. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love planting flowers and find joy in beautifying my yard! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and four beautiful kids. They are my pride and joy!!!!!!
7 comments:
No, thank YOU!! The opportunity is very much appreciated!! I'm glad you like them!! I love your background too!! Very cute!
Very Cute Elizabeth!
The pictures turned out so cute!
absolutely beautiful!!! love the scenery and the colors :)
P.S. where were the pics taken?
your pictures are amazing! I can't believe you got so many good ones with everybody smiling...
I love the ones with the water and fall leaves in the back ground. Gorgeous Picture, Gorgeous Family
So I can't read your blog writing. It's too dark against the dark background. Just FYI
Post a Comment