

We had a bar-b-q at my mom's house. It was fun to be with Phil's family again this year and also to have my Aunt Sandra, Aunt Helen and Mark there for the fun.




This picture captured a great moment. My mom had just ticked off her big sister and I told them to look at me and say cheese. This is what we got:)



Do I have myself a little movie star or what???:)

The kids love to do our own fireworks. Uncle Eric lets them all pick out their own to help light. We also went to see the city fireworks. The kids were so worn out by the time we got home.


Is there something wrong with these two pictures below???? Poor Vanessa...Gracie loves her so much and won't leave her alone whenever she comes around.



3 comments:
Love the picture you got of mom and Sandra. You'll have to tell me what they were talking about.
Great pics, it always makes me wish we lived by cousins! Don't think twice when you see my next blog, I just want to pre-apologize for our trip to Utah for the Layton Family Reunion. You know how those reunions go, no time off and never long enough. I wish we could have said hello. I thought of you all as we were passing the highland exit!
I found your blog on another blog. I was skimming through and saw that Josh got his US citizenship. I'll bet Josh was excited to celebrate this year's Independence Day as a REAL citizen of the USA! :) I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you guys. You have such a cute family, and I appreciate you always being so nice whenever we run into you guys.
Post a Comment