Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Winter is here!!!

Well the snow had to come sooner or later! (I wish it would have been a little later:( I was going to get some fall family pictures taken---I may be too late! The kids were SO excited when they woke up and saw all the snow. They couldn't wait to come home from school to play in it!



Gracie and her friend Cole playing in the snow.





Here's a picture of the two of them I took earlier. He is her best buddy!!!!!



In these next two shots you'll notice the black spots in the middle of the pictures. I don't know what happen to my camera but it's still under warranty so I'll be sending it to panasonic to get it fixed. I will be without it for a few weeks...what am I going to do :) Hopefully I'll get it back before the holidays! Zach's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year.


7 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

I'm not sure I'm ready for snow yet either. Hopefully it won't last long :) I have to send my camera in too. My warranty is up in 6 days so I need to mail it tomorrow. I'm dying because Maleah's birthday is next week. My sister is going to let me borrow her old camera for a few weeks.

Mel & Annette said...

I really like snow. I'm just trying to figure out how to get it and have it warm at the same time....By the way, I still don't know anything about Vanessa......

Diana said...

Peyton and Noah wanted to play in the snow so bad yesterday, so I put all their snow gear on. It took me 30 minutes to get them all ready and then they only played for about 10 minutes.

Layton family said...

Is Gracie finding a future dating partner? I think its so cute. Can't say I am jealous of that weather you are having

nena said...

Snow Yuck, but my kids would say different! Enjoy the snow and I will enjoy it from your pictures!

Moo Moo J said...

Your children are so darling! We are eagerly awaiting our first snow here in Kansas and it will be literally our families first snow!!! The kids can't wait.

Em

Steve and Jen said...

Looks like fun. We really miss the snow. I guess we trade the snow and cold winters for the 115 degree summers. I think I will take the snow anyday.